Mobile Life Support Services offers exciting career opportunities with competitive benefits.
Whether you apply online or download the application and mail it in – be sure to fill out the application in its entirety including contact information, sign it, and attach your resume. We will review your information and contact you for an interview. Professional, military, and life experience will be taken into consideration.
DOCUMENTS & REFERENCE REQUEST FORMS
In order to process and verify the contents of your application please submit copies of the following documentation with your application:
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent (if you have an advanced degree ie; AD, BA, BS, etc. that is acceptable to submit in lieu of a HD Diploma or GED)
- NYS AEMT or EMT Certification
- All current certifications (CPR, ACLS, PHTLS, etc.)
- Any other documents you feel pertinent to your application
If a position is offered, you will also be required to submit the following as a condition of employment:
- Verification of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License
Please be advised you can mail your application to us via USPS at Mobile Life Support Service c/o Human Resources 3188 Rt. 9W, New Windsor, N.Y. 12553 or you can fax it Attn: HR Dept. at 845-561-4701 (please allow apx. 2 weeks for processing).