The following is a listing of the comprehensive benefit package that all full time members of our team enjoy:
Medical Insurance Coverage for individuals or families.
Vision Plan & Dental Insurance
Employee Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program for staff and family members.
401K Retirement Plan with matching
Paid Time Off
Personal, Sick & Vacation
Paid time off buy back
If you do not use your paid time off, MLSS will buy a portion of it from you during eligible buy-back time periods or you can let it roll over until you reach your cap.
- Yearly merit raise based on an annual performance review.
- Annual wage increases for the first 3 years of fulltime employment followed by biennial raises thereafter.
Health Club Reimbursement
- MLSS will reimburse your health club expenses up to $200 every six months with documentation of active enrollment.
- Double time pay for recognized holidays
- Full time employees guaranteed 5-8 hours of overtime per week at time and a half pay rate.
Unit Hour Utilization (UHU) Bonus
- Paid bonus for qualified high call volume shifts
Training & Education
- Free training for MLSS employees
- NYS DOH BEMS EMT and Paramedic refreshers programs
- Internet based CME-based EMT and Paramedic Refresher Programs
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, PHTLS, CEVO, GEMS and other specialty programs
- Field training and essential skills review
- Additional supplemental disability insurance coverage available for part time and full time employees
Tuition Assistance (TAP)
- Funding available for eligible Mobile Life EMTs to complete Paramedic certification through several local community college programs.
Professional growth opportunities
- Field Training Officer
- Paramedic Supervisors
- Special Operations Response Team
- Tactical EMS Team (Paramedic)
Mobile Life Support Services Inc. Is An Equal Opportunity Employer