February 9, 2019
09:00 - 17:00
NAEMT’s Principles of Ethics and Personal Leadership (PEPL) is a two-day, student driven workshop. Written and video case studies will be used to the exercise of personal ethical leadership, followership, and service.
During the workshop topics will include:
- Articulation of personal responsibilities in ethical decision making.
- The concept of service beyond self and servant leadership.
- Identification of personal and professional values and beliefs.
- Methods of conflict resolution.
- Definitions and conception of ambassadorship.
Space is extremely limited.
Course is free for MLSS Employees, $250 for non-MLSS students
This two day class is held on Saturday 02/09/2019 and Sunday 02/10/2019 from 0900 to 1700. Both days are required.
Interested parties can contact Chad Burkhart at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
A third instructor/facilitator instructor course day is available. Contact Chad Burkhart at extension 249 for details.
Venue: MLSS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 845-562-4368 / 800-209-8815Address: