- September 11, 2020
09:00 - 17:00
The Basic Life Support (BLS) Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner
Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival for adult and pediatric patients
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Team Dynamics in resuscitation and integration with ALS
For non-Mobile Life employees please submit your payment in the amount of $75.00. There is an additional fee of $15 for a pocket mask and a new AHA CPR book, if you do not already have them.
If you prefer to take an online version of the course and have your skills verified at our Headquarters location that can be done by taking an online course found here: www.onlineaha.org After completing this course please call Jacqueline Brown at 845-562-4368 ext 209 to set up an appointment. Cost of skills verification is $60.00 and is by appointment only. Please do not register for skills verification.
This class will be held on Friday 9/11/2020 from 0900-1700.
Venue: MLSS Headquarters
Venue Phone: 845-562-4368 / 800-209-8815Address: